The FastDay Forum

Forum & Progress Tracker Help

6 posts Page 1 of 1
CAn anybody help?
Hiya, I didn't have a clue either but did a search on our forum and found instructions from Wildmissus I think. You have to join a photo/ image hosting site eg. Photobucket (free) and upload your photo onto there first from a file. Then there is a function where you can copy the photo as an image into your message. Good luck!
The easy bit is that if you have the photo already available on the internet somewhere you can embed it in a post by using the [ img ] and [ /img ] tags and putting the internet location of the photo inbetween the tags e.g. [ img ] http://www.mysite.com/mynewthinshape.jpg [ /img ] - only without the spaces.

But for that to work you have to have the photo already uploaded on the internet. There seem to be some websites which allow you upload photos free though I confess I haven't used any of them: just google for free photo upload internet, say.

If you want to use a photo that you have already found on the internet it's easy, just by right-clicking on the image you should find an option to 'copy image location' or something like that, then just paste that inbetween the img tags.

Like this:
[ img ]http://www.52fastdiet.co.uk/download/file.php?avatar=1812_1363435875.jpg[ /img ]

Another way to do it if the image is small or you don't mind it appearing small is to add it as an attachment as I've done below (for the first time ever!) To do this you need to be typing in the 'Full Editor' window (not the 'Quick Reply') and then if you look towards the bottom you will see next to the 'Options' a tab 'Upload attachment' - click on this and then you can attach your file. You can actually attach any type of file (I think).
me a few weeks ago...
Thanks Dominic

I've been testing it out so not sure if this will work - will see when i press submit :)
Yay it worked - thanku
Yes it did! And you can always preview it before submitting anyway.

I like your attachment graph. I played squash late this afternoon after 19 hours fasting, so I was exercising in that red band - makes me feel pretty good about it. Even better: I won!
6 posts Page 1 of 1