The FastDay Forum

Forum & Progress Tracker Help

9 posts Page 1 of 1
No tracker graph?
18 Apr 2013, 16:41
I can't see the tracker graph anymore...
I noticed it yesterday and I have just checked with another browser, but still no graph ...

I use Firefox (it's up to date) and Chrome, on W7.

This is what I see with Chrome (note the little square representing the missing graph).
With Firefox, there's no square.

Re: No tracker graph?
18 Apr 2013, 16:43
Sorry about that Keihira - another user has also reported this problem. Most of the graphs are working and I did test a whole bunch of random ones when I made the changes yesterday but didn't come across any broken ones.

Now I have a couple of sets of data I can look at (yours and the other user) to see why these particular graphs are falling over.

Will fix as soon as possible, going to take a look now but otherwise will come back to it after dinner. Sorry about this!
18 Apr 2013, 16:48
I am having the same problem, taught it might be because there was some changes made recently to the tracker. Just to let you know I am trying to access it from iPad, don't know if it makes a difference, although didn't have any problems before.
18 Apr 2013, 16:58
I don't have the graph either. Not too much of an issue for me though, as I also track my weight in Excel and have a moving average trendline on there.
18 Apr 2013, 16:59
No graph on my iPad either...
18 Apr 2013, 17:03
What a difference a single character makes! Just one digit missing from one little bit of code broke the whole thing for some users!

All fixed now I believe :)

Sorry about that!
18 Apr 2013, 17:04
It's back!
Thank you so much for your prompt action :like: :like:
18 Apr 2013, 17:09
No probs m'dear, it's what I'm here for :D

Time for a bit of dinner now methinks, expect hubby's getting hungry - though oddly enough for a fast day I'm not feeling hungry at all yet.
18 Apr 2013, 19:32
All fixed, thank you moogie
9 posts Page 1 of 1