The FastDay Forum

Forum & Progress Tracker Help

5 posts Page 1 of 1
My avatar, at last!
22 Apr 2013, 14:39
Thanks to the lovely Moogie, and thank you to you as well Dominic,I now have my avatar. Her name is Jenny and she is not actually my cat but I look after her for a friend when she is away.

When Wildmissus lost her little kitten, Hudson, I promised that I would dedicate my pic of Jenny in his memory, so Wildmissus, get the tissues ready because here she is,all together now, ah!

Ballerina x
Re: My avatar, at last!
22 Apr 2013, 14:49
Ahhhhh :)
She's gorgeous, and it's so sweet of you to dedicate the image to poor little Hudson.

Perhaps I should change my pic to one of Feebs. Cats rule :)
22 Apr 2013, 15:11
Great avatar Ballerina (and a nice thought) - courtesy of our wonderful Moogie ......... now the madness can subside....... for now at least :smile:
22 Apr 2013, 15:16
Hee hee, yes, the madness has subsided for the moment but it was touch and go for a while, a real dilemma, head in oven or down toilet, thankfully neither was really an option, the oven has no gas and I hate getting my hair wet so I have survived.

Ballerina x
22 Apr 2013, 16:13
Ballerina, she is gorgeous.........can I have her? Yes I did have a lump in my throat, thank you so much for the avatar.
5 posts Page 1 of 1