The FastDay Forum

Forum & Progress Tracker Help

5 posts Page 1 of 1
Altering stats
28 Apr 2013, 14:13
Can anyone help please? I started recording my stats in imperial and would like to change them to metric or better still delete them all and start again, is that poss?
Re: Altering stats
28 Apr 2013, 14:16
If you go to your tracker settings page you can switch between imperial and metric whenever you like :)
28 Apr 2013, 14:34
Thanks for that - I feel quite silly now!! In fact I feel really silly as I've just tried to send you a PM and can't work out how to send it, I click submit and get a preview and then can't see how to send it after that?
28 Apr 2013, 14:54
If you've clicked to preview the message you'll need to scroll down and below the box for editing the message you should see the submit button again :)

If you just click submit instead of preview in the first place it should send straight away without previewing.

Note that when you send a message it will remain in your outbox until it has been read by the recipient :)
28 Apr 2013, 15:09
Think I've managed to do it, you should have a message from me now!?
5 posts Page 1 of 1