The FastDay Forum

Forum & Progress Tracker Help

11 posts Page 1 of 1
How do I change my height?
13 Jun 2013, 14:09
Hi, I want change my height but can't figure out how to do this?

Thanksxx
Re: How do I change my height?
13 Jun 2013, 14:12
You could stand on a chair if you wanted. That'll work. :grin:

If it is about your tracker stats then send a message to Moogie and she will sort it out for you.
13 Jun 2013, 14:16
Haha that made me chuckle!

I'm actually half an inch taller than I put on here and want to put it on, every inch counts, right? ;)

I'll msg her now, thanks :)
13 Jun 2013, 16:00
Simon Egan wrote: You could stand on a chair if you wanted. That'll work. :grin:

If it is about your tracker stats then send a message to Moogie and she will sort it out for you.

That's about exactly what I was thinking :lol: :lol:
13 Jun 2013, 16:37
Chair tactic won't work if you need to be shorter - so I'd suggest crouching/kneeling down ..... sorry Carameline, I can't help being stupid sometimes :oops:

As Simon says, groan that was unintentional, Moogie will sort it out for you if you ask her nicely! :grin:
13 Jun 2013, 22:09
I wouldn't mind of I wanted to be taller but I made myself 2cm too tall and if I change it my bmi will go up.
Maybe I need to stand on a chair. :curse:
14 Jun 2013, 06:36
Wineoclock wrote: Maybe I need to stand on a chair. :curse:

:heart:

(Oh dear, don't know how to turn it around :()
14 Jun 2013, 07:46
Are you from Australia? Is that a fantastic Border Collie in the picture?
14 Jun 2013, 10:18
Ha Ha, got it turned around (just needed to be on a proper PC & not my ipad!)

Yes that is my lovely Annie (AnnieD being my forum name in honour of my Annie-Dog) she's a totally neurotic & manipulative (those eyes!) gorgeous fabulous 10 year-old border collie. We also have 2 dobermans but she is the apple of my eye, a REAL dog !! :)
14 Jun 2013, 10:49
Just wait until you get older then you shrink! I'm 1/2 an inch shorter than I used to be :smile:
14 Jun 2013, 11:56
My 19 yearold daughters answer is ' to wear high heels'.
11 posts Page 1 of 1