The FastDay Forum

Forum & Progress Tracker Help

5 posts Page 1 of 1
Moogie (or any other Mod who has access),

Could you possibly check what's going wrong with some of the coding used on my posts please?

When I post a free book to download, the font used for title and author are meant to be size 150, bold (title only), and the font colour is #4000FF.

This has worked fine until the last 2 days, since when the text is showing a truncated colour code in all my posts, wherever coding is used (example).

I have edited one post several times, but the truncated colour coding keeps showing, and as it does so on all the posts, it seems to point to some technical glitch at the forum end.

Thanks in advance :smile: .
It looks like the hashtag used for your color is getting picked up and turned into a "tag". I've noticed this on several posts where people use the hashtag as a number or lb symbol.
Eeek, I'll get straight on it - know how to fix this one I think :)
Okay, should be fixed :)
Thanks for letting me know about it!
Excellent! Thank you :)
5 posts Page 1 of 1