The FastDay Forum

Forum & Progress Tracker Help

9 posts Page 1 of 1
When adding data...
17 Jun 2013, 20:03
...why does it add/subtract extra on to weights? Like last week I put 13st 1lb and it showed as 13st 1.01lb, then today I put in my weight at 13st 0lb, and it's showing as 12st 13.99lb... (sounds nicer admittedly but just frustrates me a little)... Hope that makes sense! Just curious really why that happens.
Re: When adding data...
17 Jun 2013, 20:33
Sorry can't help you I'm sure an 'expert ' will be along shortly.
Similar to what happened to me first ie: stones-pounds/kilo.
Mine was out of favour for + I gave up I know what I started 5:2@ so getting use to it, will look at your Sensible replies :clover: Sue
17 Jun 2013, 20:34
It's really annoying isn't it! I too would like to know why
17 Jun 2013, 21:22
Its because all data is stored in metric, and then gets converted back to imperial if that's what you selected. I'm sure it's mentioned somewhere on the tracker. There's a minor discrepancy from the rounding and conversion.

It wasn't an issue until folks all wanted 'decimal pounds', ie the ability to enter 1.25lbs etc, meaning they get displayed with decimals rather than rounding to nice whole numbers with no real room for discrepancies!
23 Jun 2013, 15:40
Thanks Moogie :-) I keep a track on an app on my phone too so it's not a big deal anyways, was just a small frustration.
23 Jun 2013, 16:13
Thanks for asking the question mrss2013. Was wondering also.
23 Jun 2013, 19:10
If and when I have time I've got a plan to work around this, but at the moment I've got other additions/tweaks which have to take priority!
9 posts Page 1 of 1