The FastDay Forum

Forum & Progress Tracker Help

8 posts Page 1 of 1
Once upon a time some fab people ( Moobie and her gang) put together the most fantastic tracker on the fantabulous fast diet forum. All the newbies registered their info some were brave and marked it for all to see :D one of the newbies, (me!) took a look and found that the data is made up of 90% newbie data. ( on diet for less than a month)
Now in a land where I would not like to call anyone an oldie, would some of the more experienced folk of fast dieting like to put their info on too? Is this possible? Can they travel back in time to a land before weight loss & health benefits?

The End

From, The land of fast diet & happiness :D

( no I've not been on the vino!)
I agree! It would be really encouraging to see how it works out over the long term. The Tracker thing is fab. I'm looking forward to being able to make a second entry on my tracker... maybe next week?
I agree it would be very encouraging, especially if you are trying to lose weight and its not maybe showing on the scales one week.
I'm a newbie but I still have'nt figured how to get my stats visible under my name....by the time I do it I will be an oldie :)
Yay ! I figured it out...now that may not be much to shout about for you techno folk but for me it's so clever :)
:D Well done Bee! Top of the class. See guys it's easy! Nobody knows who you are, show us your vitals! :lol:
How did you do it?
Hi Joltek.....if you have registered for the tracker go to edit and then click on public display.
8 posts Page 1 of 1