The FastDay Forum

Forum & Progress Tracker Help

50 posts Page 1 of 4
General Error Messages
25 Jun 2013, 02:47
Am I the only one having problems with the forum? I keep getting "General Error" messages and my page appears to be 'broken'. Other websites work just fine and no broken pages.
general error.JPG

I have restarted my computer several times and same thing has been happening for last couple of hours but only for this forum. :frown:
Re: General Error Messages
25 Jun 2013, 03:00
Whew! Then I'm not alone with the problem. Ok then I guess we just have to wait for @Moogie to wake or the server to fix itself. :)
25 Jun 2013, 03:23
Yep, I've had a couple of those messages, one just a minute ago. Couldn't get on at all first thing this morning and "Down for everyone or just me?" reported it as down.
http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com
25 Jun 2013, 03:40
I too got the error message when I tried to access the Progress Tracker.
25 Jun 2013, 04:11
Me too
25 Jun 2013, 04:26
Me too......
25 Jun 2013, 04:54
even I ....coudnt get into the progress tracker
25 Jun 2013, 05:09
I keep getting that too and it's doing some other weird things. Maybe we're overloading it?
25 Jun 2013, 05:23
I am also getting that message along with other strange happenings each time a page loads. I think the server is tired and grouchy.
25 Jun 2013, 05:24
I'm getting error messages also :doh: maybe its the forums subtle way of tell me to get up a move my butt from the computer for a while lol :wink:
25 Jun 2013, 06:16
Yup - I cant get into the progress tracker too
25 Jun 2013, 06:28
watashi mo!
25 Jun 2013, 06:41
yes me too now...no doubt about to get another ;>)
50 posts Page 1 of 4