The FastDay Forum

Forum & Progress Tracker Help

14 posts Page 1 of 1
Morning techie peeps!
I just added my weekly weigh in results to the tracker (one day later than the usual, I thought it was Wednesday today, LOL) and I was wondering where do the notes go?
I find them very valuable. For example, it seems that I was hitting a plateau in the last 2 weeks but I was actually not fasting at all. Can other members see it or do they just think that I'm on 5:2 and haven't been losing?
I don't know the answer, but just clicked 'view' your progress chart, and that's all I see. The graph, I mean, with no notes. But that doesn't matter, does it?
I like the new "maintaining" function, both for my vanity if others see the hump in my otherwise downward curve, and for myself when I look at my tracker.

My notes are for me only, and I wouldn't want them visible.
But I can't see them either...
TML13 wrote: But I can't see them either...

Your notes are here. Unfortunately you can't see them on the main tracker page by hovering over the points on the curve. That's where I looked first too.
Silly me!!! Thanks for that!
Yes it would be better if each note appeared on the chart when you hovered over the point. @Moogie, is it on your list? :wink:
Actually that's something I was trying to get working but haven't so far managed to get it going properly :(
Oh Moogie, please don't go into any trouble because I mentioned it!!!
I am new and trying to log in and really stupid when it comes to this. Sorry if I am doing the wrong thing!!!!
glassmarble wrote: I like the new "maintaining" function, both for my vanity if others see the hump in my otherwise downward curve, and for myself when I look at my tracker.

I can't see the maintaining function. Does that only show uo when you reach your goal? Can someone please explain? Thanks :like:
When you enter your weigh in data there's an option to select whether you're maintaining or losing, so you can switch to maintenance for a holiday temporarily if needed, or keep adding data once you've reached your goal.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah I wish I knew that! I was maintaining twice...
Thanks Moogie. Off to check it out now:)

Can I not find it now because I've already entered my data this week?
14 posts Page 1 of 1