The FastDay Forum

Forum & Progress Tracker Help

6 posts Page 1 of 1
iPad problems anyone?
08 Feb 2013, 15:57
Is anyone else experiencing problems with posting using an iPad?
Quite a few times, I haven't been able to post and get an error quote. Couldn't post on the fasting today post, yesterday. Today, even though I started the thread, I tried to post on the Friday weigh in thread to congratulate all on their losses and again an error quote. Moogie is aware of it and doing all she can but I just wondered how wide spread it is?

Have just successfully posted on Tracieknits thread re Edinburgh, so I'm completely Confuddled as to what's happening! Doesn't take much I know! :?
Re: iPad problems anyone?
08 Feb 2013, 17:25
I've not experienced any problems using my iPad, can't think what it might be. Sorry!
08 Feb 2013, 17:45
No problems on mine, have you tried a restart? That normally sorts most things ;)
08 Feb 2013, 19:10
As mentioned elsewhere I am not having any problems with my iPad on the site. Hope you get yours sorted.
08 Feb 2013, 23:38
Thanks everyone and I'll try the restart LynnO, should have thought of that in the first place. As you say it normally fixes things. My iPad, like the phone is on constantly and I forget all about restarting to fix problems.
08 Feb 2013, 23:40
Typically, as you can see. It hasn't happened since I posted this thread. :roll:
6 posts Page 1 of 1