The FastDay Forum

Fasting with Medical Conditions

3 posts Page 1 of 1
I'm getting frustrated,

I am trying to get into a Doctor appointment so I can have my blood tests taken etc, but always booked out. Considering my PCOS and weight, I think its sensible for me to do this under general guidance (not that I thinkt he Dr will approve of it either way). I'm concerned if I go in with a list of tests I want done (including some of my PCOS) then they'll stall me, which is often the Dr's approach to patients who go in knowing what they want. I just want to get started with 5:2 already, should I start before my tests? What do you think? I just really want to see the before and after results.
There is no time like the present. Unless you have some serious medical concerns, why would you want to wait? I get wanting to have before/after values but the bottom line your goal is to get healthy, so why delay?
If you can't make an appointment for the near future (what if you were sick?!) and the doctor's reaction is to stall you if you appear informed, then perhaps it's time to look for another doctor.
3 posts Page 1 of 1