The FastDay Forum

Monthly Weigh-Ins

14 posts Page 1 of 1
February weigh in results
18 Feb 2014, 13:17
I've crunched the numbers (sorry for the delay)

The total lost during January among those who weighed in is 85.17kg and 58.4cm off our collective waists!

The average loss over the month was 2.08kg and 2.01cm.

The biggest loser for weight was, once again, @Chickvic (5.17 kg) but she had to share her accolade regarding waist loss with @Fraggle as they both lost 5.08cm. However, I should also mention @BlueHeather and@Brand-ie who came a close second at 5cm!

Well done all of us!

Next weigh in is March 8th.
Re: February weigh in results
18 Feb 2014, 13:35
Welldone to all :victory:

I would like to point this out though;

Well done gb1! You've lost 7kg since starting your diet 2 weeks 5 days ago (your start date to last recorded weigh in). That's a mean average of 2.583kg lost per week. This was 5th Jan to 21st Jan. However, I havent weighed myself since and I had a week away with the boys since the last weigh in
18 Feb 2014, 13:44
Great job everyone!!
18 Feb 2014, 14:12
gb1 wrote: Welldone to all :victory:

I would like to point this out though;

Well done gb1! You've lost 7kg since starting your diet 2 weeks 5 days ago (your start date to last recorded weigh in). That's a mean average of 2.583kg lost per week. This was 5th Jan to 21st Jan. However, I havent weighed myself since and I had a week away with the boys since the last weigh in

Well done @gb1!

Make sure you add your stats to the March weigh in thread when it opens...perhaps you'll take chickvic's crown next month!
18 Feb 2014, 16:11
Well done indeed you strong-willed folk!

Bean :starving:
18 Feb 2014, 17:05
What a fab team effort!
Thanks @carorees for all the collating! X
18 Feb 2014, 18:45
Thanks @carorees I hope someone takes the crown next month, I'm hoping to be maintaining :wink:
20 Feb 2014, 12:29
Good job everyone! ^^
20 Feb 2014, 18:27
Brilliant jobs folks. I always miss these announcements. :?:
21 Feb 2014, 10:42
@Chickvic just have to ask how do you do your fasts and non fast days. Wow such amazing results
21 Feb 2014, 14:45
gillymary wrote: @Chickvic just have to ask how do you do your fasts and non fast days. Wow such amazing results

Thanks @gillymary

I stick to 500 cal and just one evening meal on fast days, my 'feast' days are pretty good (I never eat breakfast!) I did do 4:3 for most of the weight loss, have switched back to 5:2 over the last couple of weeks to slow down to maintain. I do use the Hairy Dieters cookbooks for meals as well, brilliant, tasty recipes for fast/non fast days.
I exercise a lot :oops: I run 5k 5x a week after completing the Couch 2 5k program, I row 5k 4/5x a week. The weekends are my own, I eat what I like when I like certainly don't count calories :wink:
I had such a lot to lose that anything I did would improve my health and fitness levels. I am really pleased with this WOE as I'd never managed to lose any substantial amount of weight before. I really feel this is sustainable for life :smile:
21 Feb 2014, 23:09
Thank you so much @Chicvic for replying and sharing your particular formula. You give us inspiration to keep at it. Your exercise is significant is that in a gym or outside and how long long does that take you. Also the hairy dieters cook book a good tip must have a google look
22 Feb 2014, 09:00
Hi @gillymary

I started the Couch 2 5K on the treadmill but now run outside on my own. I use Endomondo to track my runs (tells me how far/fast I've gone) and we've recently bought a rowing machine so it's just what we've got in the house. I didn't think I'd ever run outside to be honest but I prefer it by far to the treadmill.
The runs take me about 30 mins (my fastest 5k being 29.18) but I really love it and the rowing is about 23/24 mins. My children are 16 and nearly 14 so I do have more time on my hands now but I was determined not to be fat and forty this year so I've gone for fit and forty instead :wink: :lol:
23 Feb 2014, 02:00
@Chickvic thank you for sharing congratulations and wonderful you have a fit and forty birthday to celebrate yoo-hoo. I like your style
14 posts Page 1 of 1