The FastDay Forum

Monthly Weigh-Ins

33 posts Page 1 of 3
June weigh-in: Results now in.
06 Jun 2014, 14:54
Hi all

It is time for the June weigh-in. Please post your progress in kg and cm (and % body fat if you have the data) since last month.

I'll start by saying that since the last weigh in I have entered maintenance so my stats are:
Weight: 300g lost
Waist: 0.5 cm down
Body fat: 0.2% down

Looking forward to reading everyone else's progress!
I apologise in advance for this mess of a weigh-in
as I was on holiday for last forum weigh-in
my post holiday weight
16 the MAY = 100-750kgs. :shock:
6th June = 97kgs
Waist
16/5 = 110cm
6/5 = 109cm
Many thanks @carorees Let me know if you need more data as I filled in tracker wrong 2 weeks ago so never bothered last week :like: :heart:
I lost 1.4 kg in the month of May.
I lost 2.18 kg in May.
May loss after re-starting was 3.1kg.... (yes kg not pounds, runs off to polish my halo).
May loss
Weight 1kg to 75kg
Waist 11cms to 85cms (I am not entirely sure but think my first measurement was 96cms)
Goodmorning@Bobshouse! Well done on yr losses x
I am just gonna slope away from here now..have lost a bit i think post 3fasts,but only "re - lost "some of what i regained on my mad eating feed days
Tiptoes out as quietly as poss ....
Ps lovely news, zamale is now a Nanna! :like:
Thanks CD, stick with it and you will get there. Good news about a new baby!
Increase of 100g since May weigh in :(
Waist still 75cm so slightly less than half my height , so not all gloom.
Well done @julieathome and other losers, and as @bobshouse days- stick with it folks.
Need a glacier smiley..
I lost 4kg in May and 3 inches round my waist - happy happy happy!
May loss 2.5kg in weight and and 1 cm off my waist.
Holiday MAY 23rd -31st weight gained (massively) :frown: :cry: :doh: :curse:
1st June 64.9k
7th June 63.6k (4:3 to repair) seems to be working slowly :grin:
I've had a bit of an up and down sort of month with the change in routine. So in the end I've lost a whole 0.18kg this month. At least it's on it's way down again now. Well done everyone :)
Ooh, my first weigh-in!

Looks like over the month of May I went from 83.8kg to 81.3... So (if my rusty maths is right) a loss of 2.5kg. \o/ Woot!

One day I'll get my tape measure out, but for now I'm happy that I'm back in some of my old skirts and trousers that hadn't been meeting in the middle a few months ago. :oops:

May the fast be with you! :grin:
Weight: 2lb lost (1kg) 9st 12lb to 9st 10lb
Waist: Same -32"
Fat %: 0.5 down - 29.2 to 28.7

Now just 3lb to go to target so very pleased with this month - especially given all the goodies consumed on holiday in Worcestershire and at 3 meet ups! :victory:
33 posts Page 1 of 3