The FastDay Forum

Monthly Weigh-Ins

3 posts Page 1 of 1
I seem to have lost the plot with the monthly weigh-ins, I failed to do the March one and then failed again to do the April one on the correct weekend :oops: :oops: :oops: so I was thinking - let's start the new financial year with a new date for our monthly weigh ins! It'll be the second Saturday of the month. Or if this seems crazy not to have it at the beginning or end of the month (which as I write this seems to me that it is a strange date to have the weigh in) shall we do the April weigh-in this weekend (ahead of the predicted chocolate excesses of Easter :shock: ) and then go for the last Saturday of the month starting with May 31st? :?:
Sounding like excuses to me Caroline :shock:
Thanks for that mine were banished to the garage for misbehaving will retrieve them ready for my Friday
weigh-in first in ages. :clover:

@caroreesEdit to add is it the same rules to post on here? been so long I've forgotten
Hello @carorees

I think we could go for the 1st Saturday of the month moving forward, it is a simple marker and follows on very nicely from the challenge (presently Easter) weigh in on a Friday.

Re March and April weigh in details, if you send a shout out, we can reply to that thread from our weight in dets from the progress tracker. Nothing is lost.

I hope that helps your decision.

Lizbeanx
3 posts Page 1 of 1