The FastDay Forum

Monthly Weigh-Ins

19 posts Page 1 of 2
Oh dear, what with Moogie being taken into hospital and me being struck down with flu at the start of March, I completely forgot about the March weigh-in :shock: ! Soooo, sorry everyone :oops: !

Do we want an April weigh-in next weekend? And should we report both March and April losses or just April? :?:
You know what@Carorees ?
Only yesterday i was thinking,phew thank goodness Caro hasnt done the monthly weigh in!
Coz i havent lost an ounce...well i have, a few times, but have put it back on by bad choices on feed days!
Disgusted with myself but determined to turn over a brand new leaf seeing as spring is here..no more excuses for needing comfort food coz its cold and dark :like:
Don't care, going nowhere fast :curse: :razz:
Oh candy I am with you I have not even recorded so I was happy to ignore. Am sure though that there will be some peeps as keen as mustard to log their successes.will go with the flow
I do my measurements around the first of the month so doesn't matter to me personally what you decide. I record them on MFP and the tracker.
It makes sense to include both. I'm one of those who's lost but now my scales are bust. Hopefully the new scales arrive and don't deny me my weight loss! Or I could just use the old weights?? Go for it, Carorees!
Oh nooooo! ...@Debs @gillymary and me are the bad kids in class!
We need to be given lines - " must do better" x x ! see you in detention girls! :wink:
Or a wet fish maybe? :wink:
CandiceMarie wrote: Oh nooooo! ...@Debs @gillymary and me are the bad kids in class!
We need to be given lines - " must do better" x x ! see you in detention girls! :wink:

I'm a bad girl too @CandiceMarie Naughty step for us.

Banished my scales to the garage Caroline so April is fine for me as I wasn't getting on them until good Fri but my clothing is telling me a totally depressing story.
Welcome to the BadKid Korner @Sue.Q
@Debs Desperate times call for desperate measures..bring on the wet fish..

( reminds me of Monty Python and the Spanish Inquisition,
" bring on the comfy chairs...aaargh no!anything but the comfy chairs.....
Bring on the soft cushions ....please! No! " etc etc! )

A good wallop with the wet fish is what we need now!
I was wondering the other day if we had missed one - thought it was just my memory! let's go for the double
carorees wrote: Oh dear, what with Moogie being taken into hospital and me being struck down with flu at the start of March, I completely forgot about the March weigh-in :shock: ! Soooo, sorry everyone :oops: !

Do we want an April weigh-in next weekend? And should we report both March and April losses or just April? :?:

Well I think it makes sense to keep it going and report for both months, but I had completely forgotten about it too! I just measured myself this morning and have lost about 1/2" or so in some places since the beginning of March.
Do what you think best @carorees. :victory:
I think its quite funny that many of us long term fasters don't seem particularly interested in weighing ourselves. I have had access to scales this week and didn't even think about it. Weird.
But why are we not losing, me included? I know you'll say it's compliance laxity but is it really, for all of us? Puzzling is what it is :bugeyes: :doh: :?:
rawkaren wrote: I think its quite funny that many of us long term fasters don't seem particularly interested in weighing ourselves. I have had access to scales this week and didn't even think about it. Weird.

oh, i'm weighing myself. i'm just not so interested in what the scales have to say!
19 posts Page 1 of 2