The FastDay Forum

Forum News & Announcements

23 posts Page 1 of 2
Apologies to all who missed us last night! I noticed the forum had gone down at about 10pm and didn't want to disturb Moogie so late and couldn't get hold of any other tech team members straight away. Got hold of someone early this morning. Hopefully it won't recur but we've no idea yet why it went down. Investigations are underway.

Sorry everyone!
Thanks Caro for all you do for us x
I missed out on all that coz for once, i was in bed and asleep at nine pm,after three nights of insomnia! XX
thanks @carorees - I missed you lovely people all day.

cheers
Maggie :cry:
Thanks, was worried this morning but knew it would be fixed. I am in awe of those who understand this stuff, it is beyond me! I can knit, sew and crochet though! And cook!
thanks to all the fixers! Appreciated!
Thank you for getting the site running again. Made me realise how much a part of my life it is; need my catchup over my first cup of tea.
Same for me, what a relief to get up to it working again otherwise hubs would have made for the hills to avoid the wailing, to say nothing if the weeping and the breast beating, he just hates it when I beat his breasticles :shock: :lol:

Ballerina x :heart:
I missed all this last night as I went to bed early! Otherwise I would definitely have had withdrawal problems of a mega kind! I am glad it's all fixed now. :grin:
Not a concern, these things happen. It took me a while to figure out it wasn't my system, because MFP was doing funny things for me too. Not to mention the storms here in the midwest, things were a little chaotic all around. Hope you can figure it out, just so you can move it out of the thoughts box.
Thanks for sorting, although I too had an early night!

Wow @Bobshouse loving your avatar. It's a new you.
Thanks so much!! Like you, I didn't want to bother Moogie. I was so glad to see it back this morning :-)
Glad I went AWOL last night and all day never knew anything about all this, how did all you guy's cope for so long without the forum you poor dears :shock:
However I was alerted to my awards being missing @carorees I can see them but can everyone else!
Thanks in advance and for all hard work regarding repairs.
Blimey @Bobshouse have you got your previous avatar locked away in your attic? What a fabulous transformation, and you want us to believe that you are a grandmother? Get away.....never......look too young. :like: :victory: :cool: :like:

Ballerina x :heart:
My other piccie was 6 years old so thought I needed a newer one! This is the me now! I colour my hair and always will! I grew it long as cannot afford constant trips to the hairdresser. A plus side of being fat is the wrinkles are not so obvious!
23 posts Page 1 of 2