The FastDay Forum

Forum News & Announcements

46 posts Page 2 of 4
Re: Brainstormers Needed!
03 Jul 2014, 23:31
Hi Moogie - I'd be interested in the losers group, particularly for those of us who are at a 30+ BMI. The "long row we have to hoe" presents some unique challenges & I think some input would be helpful. It will be 4 or more years according to the progress tracker, before I get to .my interim goal, & while I'm committed to this WoE for the long haul, sometimes it seems interminable. Thanks & good luck to your initial groups.
04 Jul 2014, 00:04
Hi @moogie. I am a maintainer and would like to volunteer in that group. No problem if not selected but I check the forum(daily) and have time to contribute if selected.
04 Jul 2014, 05:08
I'm offering to be of help if needed, Moogie. I browse the forum, am a little over my goal, not a diligent tracker user, am 74, teaching nearly full time and with my OH have been and still am a 5:2 habitual user for 18 mths plus. Not computer-literate, learning by experiment but use it a lot in my life generally (floundered a lot to start with on this my first forum and can't do avatars or add photos confidently!)
04 Jul 2014, 06:08
If you are looking for someone who is taking the scenic route I put my hand up. I check forum every day and make a contribution where I can. Am disheartened as I have plateaued so became not so good with tracker as would be too depressing. What I do though is continue to regularly fast and accept it is a long long haul to my goal. Reluctantly maintaining rather be a loser but yea I am managing to maintain my losses.

No issue if not selected and best wishes with the project
04 Jul 2014, 07:32
I'm in as a Newbie loser on 5.2

Have been dieting for 30 years so loads of experience!! Diets never seems to work long term. I'm a classic yo-yoer !
04 Jul 2014, 15:36
I'd be happy to volunteer for the maintainers group. I'm sort of on maintenance after having to re-lose weight due to holidays (!), but am currently below target.
04 Jul 2014, 22:08
If you still need someone for the maintainers I am happy to help out. I don't think I could have got to this weight without the progress tracker.
06 Jul 2014, 11:18
I'll be a brainstorming loser, if you need me @Moogie. I'm really looking forwards to the new thing that are coming. Thanks for all the hard work. Oooh how exciting!!! Wonder what new things your going to bring us, can't wait. :)
06 Jul 2014, 12:17
Hi @Moogie. I would be interested in being a Brainstormer for the losing weight group. I am about 2/3 of the way to my ultimate goal (2 stone gone, 1 to go). I check-in with the forum almost daily and have been using the Progress Tracker faithfully since joining. Happy to help out if you need me :grin:
06 Jul 2014, 14:59
@moogie Happy to help if I can for the maintainers. I've been under my target of 154lb for over 6 months now, maintaining between 143 and 145lbs.
07 Jul 2014, 21:52
Newbie on site but happy to assist re brainstorm . Looking to lose some kgs
08 Jul 2014, 22:41
Very nearly at goal now so would be interested in Maintainers. Done 5:2 and 16:8, not a regular weigher, and do it by feel rather than by facts / stats. Don't count calories, If. I can help it ... And still eating chocolate :lol:
09 Jul 2014, 14:39
Thanks all! Will be sorting out the list of users for these groups today or tomorrow :) Meanwhile it's not too late to throw your hat in the ring!
09 Jul 2014, 14:42
Hi Moogie,

I'd be glad to help if you need an oldie who's been maintaining for many months now. I hover around my goal of 135 pounds within a pound or two with very little fasting now needed.
09 Jul 2014, 16:09
Happy to help with the maintaining group, I maintain most of the time but loose after holidays! Retired and computer literate.
46 posts Page 2 of 4