The FastDay Forum

Forum News & Announcements

46 posts Page 3 of 4
Re: Brainstormers Needed!
11 Jul 2014, 16:08
Many thanks to all our volunteers! As we've had about a dozen volunteers for each group we've decided just to take all of you on rather than whittling it down to 10 and having to make anyone feel left out!

So, here are our Brainstorming Losers!

@barbarita
@cblasz
@Sue.Q
@Karenm
@Minsmum
@Romany05
@croftmaclean
@MLCDz
@hadenuff
@justdee
@judithn
@Fitbugslim
@Lizbean

...and our Brainstorming Maintainers!
@radleykitten
@callyanna
@Merlin
@loversghost
@Pariah
@Katharina
@gillymary
@Chris P
@Wmr309
@PennyForthem
@Silverdarling
@Marybeth
@garnet25

Hope I've got everyone in the right groups there. I'll be adding you to two special user groups here so you can see the discussion board for your group and you should also be able to send PMs within the group I think!

@rawkaren, if you'd like to be involved which group would you like to be in? The discussions are more likely to be about future developments for the site but you're very welcome to join in of course! Let me know which group you want to be in and I'll set it up asap :)
11 Jul 2014, 16:25
Hi Moogie, I don''t really mind which group I'm in but I'm not maintaining yet and still trying to lose!
11 Jul 2014, 16:47
Thanks, @Moogie. I haven't thought I was a maintainer like @loversghost, with 5 or 6 lbs to go to my random 9 st goal! In a sense I have "maintained" the bulk loss keeping my weight and size right down for well over a year! I will help wherever I can in this group, bearing in mind I still want to lose that last bit!
11 Jul 2014, 16:48
Thanks, @Moogie. I haven't thought I was a maintainer like @loversghost, with 5 or 6 lbs to go to my random 9 st goal! In a sense I have "maintained" the bulk loss keeping my weight and size right down for well over a year! I will help wherever I can in this group, bearing in mind I still want to lose that last bit!
11 Jul 2014, 16:56
@moogie Thank you. I don't mind which group I am in, I have just hit my goal, but losing is over fresh so I am happy to be a Loser!
11 Jul 2014, 16:59
Thanks @Moogie very flattered to be included in the Mainteneers group, alongside people like @PennyForthem and @Callyanna - I have only just reached goal this week (and might bounce back up a bit :shock: :lol: ) so I am really a 'newbie mainteneer' :geek: but looking forward to finding out about maintaining as I go along, and also finding out what you've got in store for us! :cool: :wink:
11 Jul 2014, 17:14
Sorry if I muddled the groupings there, shall I move @loversghost and @katherina to losers and @barbarita to maintainers? Or do you want to see what the discussions are about first and then decide if you're more suited to the other group? I know @fast_jason has some questions planned already but don't know what they are yet!
11 Jul 2014, 17:44
@Moogie, yes please let me be a loser rather than maintainer! Think I might have more experience here about all that!! Does that graunch up your numbers in the group? Please do whatever suits you. :like:
11 Jul 2014, 19:05
That would be great Moogie - thank you.
11 Jul 2014, 19:39
Wow @moogie Thank you very much I'm honoured to be part of your loosing brainstorming team. :like: :heart:
12 Jul 2014, 21:51
Thanks - i look forward to being involved and i will do my best to give you all the feedback i can ;)
13 Jul 2014, 07:03
Hi everyone, just back from holiday so I guess I've missed the boat on this one but if you find you have need of anyone else on the maintaining mob then I'm your girl

Ballerina x :heart:
13 Jul 2014, 12:13
Ballerina wrote: Hi everyone, just back from holiday so I guess I've missed the boat on this one but if you find you have need of anyone else on the maintaining mob then I'm your girl

Ballerina x :heart:

Me too Moogie i just noticed this thread and would like to be considered for the maintenance group? If it's not too late that is? :bugeyes:
13 Jul 2014, 20:32
Hi Moogie - thanks, ready whenever your team are. :smile:
15 Jul 2014, 14:31
@moogie. I'm still a loser so count me in.
46 posts Page 3 of 4