The FastDay Forum

Forum News & Announcements

28 posts Page 2 of 2
Moogie. Sorry user avatars not displaying :razz:
rawkaren wrote: Moogie. Sorry user avatars not displaying :razz:

They look fine to me rawkaren :confused:
I'm on iPad iOS7. Just MaryAnn on this thread if it helps.
I'm using my iPad iOs7 too and can see the avatars.
No elegantly wasted and daydreamer 21. Odd.
They have all disappared on my iPad as well, but not on the desk top.
Mine claims to be 7.0.2 I've just(5 mins ago) updated and they have all gone.
Shouldn't be any problem with avies, all loading fine from my tablet and desktop. Suggest an ipad restart & see if that helps?
I can only see avatars if I'm logged in, but have a funny feeling you might say it's always been that way and I've just not noticed!
Yes, that's normal behaviour :) It saved on bandwidth on the old server. I could probably change it now, hadn't really thought about it. Maybe later! Busy day today, have hardly stopped. Must crack on...
Moogie I don't seem to be getting email notifications anymore telling me of replies to threads that I've been on? or am I out of date & this isn't done anymore?
It is still done, but it's possible that subscriptions to threads from the last week or so may have been lost when I rolled the db back, there were some things I couldn't easily restore - my apologies :(
28 posts Page 2 of 2