The FastDay Forum

Forum News & Announcements

32 posts Page 1 of 3
Do we need a forum campsite?
22 Jan 2014, 12:04
I'm seeing a lot of tents popping up all over the non-diet chat forum and was wondering if we need a subforum within it as a sort of campsite for all the tents? I love that all these little mini communities are forming (and that we're still all a big happy community too) and it would be nice to keep things neat and tidy with their own place.

So, what do folks think? Do we need a campsite for all your tents? :)
Oh why not. Glastonbury without the rain maybe?!
Good idea, because sometimes you have to go searching for a particular tent as it could be 4 pages down the list.
I agree with @Julieathome it would make it much easier to find the tent you are looking for
I'm not a great camper (or should that be tenter) but I agree with @Julieathome that it would make finding one easier. :smile:
Ooh yes please @Moogie
It would make Tent Hopping a lot easier for us all!
I agree with @Debs...Glasto wd be a fab setting! X
Thanks folks, I thought it seemed like a sensible way to keep things organised and help folks find what they're looking for - plus I liked the idea of it being a 'campsite', lol :)
Excellent idea, would the fitbit chat go in there too?
Nice and neat and tidy.
I was looking thorough some very old threads the other day and ooooo how things have evolved.
5.2 Evolution here we come. :victory:
So can we have stages too? :?:

But not the portaloos please :lol:
Oooh nooooo no portalooooooos!
Or rain..or mud..lots of great music wd be good ...x
Oooh, DYB DYB DOB DOB! Better get my old Girl Guide Billy can out then! :shock: :wink:
Good thinking Moogie will be very helpful locating specific threads of interest
Speaking as one who is very partial to a bit of luxury tin-tenting (caravanning!), I like the idea of tents being in one area.
Great idea, thanks Moogie. Just want to reiterate that everyone is welcome to take up residence in the tents and carry on glamping! They are not exclusive and everyone can fit in (especially as we all shrink) :victory: We don't all fit the criteria for them all, I know I don't, so I haven't joined them all, but I do have a peep from time to time to see what everyone is up to under the canvas!

I'm just wondering if @otter wants to turn the January maintenance thread into a tent and erect it in the camping ground? Not sure if it would look right there or not, just an idea.

Thanks again :like:
Gosh you guys are a hoot...you keep me up way too late at night. I think a campground is in order. Who's bringing the s'mores?
32 posts Page 1 of 3