The FastDay Forum

Forum News & Announcements

47 posts Page 3 of 4
How do I post photos? :?:
@Karenm

To post photos, after writing your message, scroll down the page to where it says "options" and "upload attachment." Click on "upload attachment", then "choose" file. Choose your file from your computer/phone. Click on "add the file". Click on preview to check it is ok, then submit.

There is a limit on the file size you can upload, so first ensure your photo is not too large a size.

Hope that helps.
Thankyou @carorees. I'm going to have to work on the pixel size :geek:
I still can't view other peoples tracker, is it just me? @carorees
Nor can I. I thought it was just me as I keep getting a message that the Fastday Forum is not available.
I can't see them either, though I can view my own.
Me neither, despite doing as instructed above. Slightly annoying after such a while now.
Karenm wrote: Thankyou @carorees. I'm going to have to work on the pixel size :geek:

@Karenm FYI if you are using an ipad, screen shot the pic, use that and the size is perfect for here.
Hallo good forum menders!
How come there is such a loooooong drag when a page is selected? I was recently on another forum for a couple of weeks where this didn't happen, like comparing a Ferrari with a lawn mower! I love this place but I can understand people being heavily put off by clunkiness.
Any chance of putting some zip into proceedings?
Many thanks :0)
I was about to mention that Azureblue, you beat me to it, FastDay seems to be getting more like SlowDay. I've been opening more than one window so that I can catch up with something else while I wait. Hopefully it's just a blip and will get back to normal soon.
I believe it is especially slow today as some works were/are underway. The quick fix to read other people's trackers does not work for me either.
Thanks @Lizbean, at first I thought it was my computer playing up. I surprised myself at how patient I can be, I'll be glad when it speeds up again. :smile:
Sorry if this has,been reported before but I haven't time to search through.

Progress Tracker - surely if you go into maintenance the figure for your average weekly loss should stop changing? I have entered the last 3 weeks as aiming to maintain, and my average weight loss when I hit goal was 0.63 something something, last week it went down to 0.61 and now it is down again even though so far my weight has stayed the same.

Do we need one tracker for losing and a new one to log the ups and downs of maintenance?
Yes, that issue will be sorted with the new version of the progress tracker which is being developed. :grin:
47 posts Page 3 of 4