The FastDay Forum

Forum News & Announcements

30 posts Page 2 of 2
How time flies when you're having fun!
Happy birthday to our wonderful, helpful, insightful, educational, friendly forum, and thank you Moogie for such a prolific toddler :like: :clover: :heart: :bugeyes: :star: :handshake: :rose: :rainbow: :cake: :drink:
A Million Thankyous @Moogie and all the others who make this happen. I couldn't have done it without you either,
Happy Birthday to us. Virtual cake and fizz all round. Well done and thanks to Moogie, our creator, all the mods for keeping us safe and happy and all of us for being so lovely :smile: :present: :cake: :drink:
Yes indeed - happy birthday to us! it's the best forum I've been on with the least amount of drama! Thank you for starting it all Moogie!
Hip hip hooray Happy Birthday forum. Don't know where I'd be without you :heart:
Happy birthday to all of us!!! Thank you to Moogie for getting such a wonderful forum up and running, I am so glad I found it early on in the piece!
I have learned a huge amount and made some wonderful friends here! :heart:
Belated birthday wishes to the forum and all its members. :)
Another belated Happy Birthday to the forum. Thanks for all your hard work Moogie. :heart:
Happy birthday and many thanks to Moogie and her team. Also thank you to everyone contributing - we learn so much from each other.
Happy Birthday Fast Day Thank you and congratulations @moogie and FD team for all your hard work in making this wonderful home for us. No way could I have kept on track without the great advice and support from everyone, thank you!
:rainbow: Here's to a healthy, happy and rewarding year ahead :rainbow:
Happy birthday from me, too.
As others have said, I have learned lots, made some great friends, been entertained and learned how to cope with the new me.

Thank you one and all and here's to the next 20 years!
Happy Birthday - it's been great to be part of a community of such diverse people from all over the globe, who share, support, agree or sometimes disagree, challenge, sometimes squabble, but laugh together and ultimately are there for each other at all times of the day or night. Something to be said for that in these dark days.
Happy belated birthday wishes, dear Forum! I have been here for almost the whole time and would like to add my thanks to Moogie, for getting us going, the Moderators for keeping us on track and all of the lovely people that I have met on here. This is the first time in my adult life that I have lost my weight and then kept is off for more than a few months and it's all down to the support I have received here. Thank you everyone! :grin:
Golarne wrote: Happy Fastiversary! :present:
And a huge thank you to @Moogie for doing such a great job, even this year while being so poorly. Let's hope 2015 is a healthier year. The support and information from this site (from both admin and members) is great, with such a positive feeling. Fab job everyone! :heart:

Also my thoughts & Happy Birthday & many thanks :heart: :heart: :star: :star: :cake: :cake:
Happy 2nd Birthday fastday forum and all members who are two years old as well!
30 posts Page 2 of 2