The FastDay Forum

Forum News & Announcements

30 posts Page 1 of 2
How did I almost miss this? Been too busy this week, that's it.

Today marks the forum's 2nd anniversary. This time 2 years ago I was buying 52fastdiet.co.uk to set up the forum with the blessing of Dr Mosley via twitter :)
http://www.the52dietplan.com/how-the-52 ... t-a-tweet/
I never thought at the time that it would become so popular & busy, nor that it would evolve into the massive project which is FastDay.

Big thanks to everyone who has supported the site over the last 2 years. It's great that there are still some of us original members here, and it's just as great that we're getting new people 'through the door' so often.

Happy Birthday, Forum :)
:cake:
:party: :present: :cake:

Many Happy Returns of the Day to Fast Diet and You, Moogie :)

ETA: and kudos for all you've accomplished with Fast Day even in the teeth of your own health challenges.
Happy Birthday forum, moogie. I just joined in October, 2014 and I am so enthused that there is a 5:2 site! I have great buddies I've found through here who are very supportive. I don't think I would have been able to stick to this WOE without them and thus without your hard work at building the site. So, a BIG THANK YOU!
Happy Birthday and Thank You, I would have found it much harder without the Forum. :cake:
Happy Fastiversary! :present:
And a huge thank you to @Moogie for doing such a great job, even this year while being so poorly. Let's hope 2015 is a healthier year. The support and information from this site (from both admin and members) is great, with such a positive feeling. Fab job everyone! :heart:
Happy birthday to the forum and thank you very much to Moogie and everyone else for making it such a brilliant place x
Happy Birthday forum, I would not have done it without you, full stop.
Thank you, thank you, thank you. What a community, what fabulous moderators and I have learned loads. :heart: :heart: :heart:

That.is.all.
Happy birthday forum, big thank you Moogie and thank you to everyone else on the forum :heart:
Wow. Happy anniversary all and thanks for this supporting, respectful place Image
This is for you, forum. You'll get all of it for I am on FD today :grin: :wink:

Best from :heart:
Mahalo
Happy 2nd birthday to the forum and a huge thank you to our @Moogie....and just look at what it has turned into! I'm so thankful, it has changed my life. I could never have kept up with IF without this wonderful forum. :heart:
Thanks so much for building this fine support community!
Happy 2 nd Birthday and thanks for everything Moogie ,Mods and fellow Members!
Proud to have been part of this for 17 of the 24 months! XX
image.jpg
Let's Party ! ~ xx
image.jpg (21.79 KiB) Viewed 2339 times
Congratulations and thank you from the bottom of my heart

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
Happy birthday to us
Happy birthday to us …

and many thanks @moogie :heart:
30 posts Page 1 of 2