The FastDay Forum

Forum News & Announcements

20 posts Page 2 of 2
Re: Happy Fourth Forumversary!!
28 Feb 2017, 13:19
Belated congratulations on your Anniversary, Forum.

Just doing my monthly fly-by to post on the Maintaining thread. If DH gets a tablet I may swop with him from time to time so I can log in and post more often. I didn't join until nearly a year later, but still hang around.
08 Mar 2017, 22:24
Ah thats nice @barbarita! I wasnt here at the start either but began some months later,in Aug 2013. It was a very busy bustling place back then...really miss some of those guys.
I was only thinking of you Barb earlier today,looking at a photo of a Liverpool meet up we had,think about six of us got together xx happy times!
09 Mar 2017, 02:55
My fourth as well! I started fasting about the second week of March, 2013 (don't know the exact date, as previously posted on the forum, I just "dove right in" without keeping track of initial date, weight, measurements, nothin!).

I'm a whole new person, and it does seem that I'll never go back to that old person. Kinda starting to forget her... :confused:

Edit: My fastiversary, as I only found the forum in September, when I was already more than halfway "there".
15 Jun 2017, 19:56
Have not been on the forum for over year, but started the 5-2 June 2013, reached my goal a year later and still maintaining to this day, my husband and I still fast 2 days a week to help maintain, health, and is just part of life now. Have put a few pounds on over holidays, but still managed to lose afterwards. Thank goodness I found this way of life and the forum, it helped so much. Thank you. :heart: :heart: :heart:
21 Jun 2017, 16:19
Hi, @jaclee. I'm still an occasional visitor too. It's great to hear from other long-term maintainers and is very encouraging to those who have just started on their fasting journeys. Thanks for taking the time to check in with us.
20 posts Page 2 of 2