The FastDay Forum

Forum News & Announcements

25 posts Page 2 of 2
Could you add the estimated time to reach the interim weight goal as well as the final weight goal to the tracker home page? I'd find that helpful, too. :D Part of why I just listed my interim goal was I liked seeing the nearer date to achieving it. ;)
Thanks Moogie!

Since I have been on the site I have had my tracker set at my "1st Target" To be able to add this as an interim goal and post what my final goal is would be great!

I would also love the addition of estimated time until interim goal as this is why I have it set like that currently.

I am trying to reach that weight before a holiday but after the holiday I would like to go further towards my ideal weight.

Really appreciate the effort you have put in here! If you get a chance sometime in the future to add the estimated times till achievement I would certainly use this feature.

Again thanks so much for running such a great forum!
Azureblue wrote: Erm ... Tried this out and it buggered up my iPad!! Lost all my saved web sites ... And every time I go into the progress checker it throws me out of the web all together.
Help please!

Sorry my dear but there's no way it would directly be responsible for a malfunctioning iPad. All the additional code runs on the server not on the local device aside from the display code which is the same as always (using the Google charts API) but with an extra line added to the graph. Sounds like your iPad had a wobbly be coincidence, especially if other iPad users aren't having problems.
Thanks once again Moogie for adding this little extra.

Maybe your hubs needs @janeg 's wet fish treatment! :wink: :lol:
Thanks all, glad you like it! I've now set it up to tell how you long until your interim goal :)

Maybe I'll tidy it all up a bit sometime and add in some calculations for weight & fat loss averages so it can tell you how long until those goals too!
Thank you Moogie, I like the interim tracker!

Hope your husband's ribs get better soon...
Moogie wrote:
Azureblue wrote: Erm ... Tried this out and it buggered up my iPad!! Lost all my saved web sites ... And every time I go into the progress checker it throws me out of the web all together.
Help please!

Sorry my dear but there's no way it would directly be responsible for a malfunctioning iPad. All the additional code runs on the server not on the local device aside from the display code which is the same as always (using the Google charts API) but with an extra line added to the graph. Sounds like your iPad had a wobbly be coincidence, especially if other iPad users aren't having problems.

All is well honey. It slept overnight and woke up happy! Many thanks for the new line, if only I could reach it :0)
@Moogie Don't get me wrong I absolutely love everything you've done. But now I see that I've got to step it up and focus on this more as I'm going to take forever to get to interim let alone my target. This because I fell off for a few weeks and undid all the good work I'd done. But saying that it is all part of "My Journey" just like the lovely stretch marks on my ample hips from my beautiful children. So seeing on my tracker is a constant reminder that I've got to stick with it and keep it simple. Thanks Moogie. Off for a 5k walk now then might pop into the social for a cider. :wink:
Thank you Moogie, you are so clever. I have input mine. I have been so close for so long, bobbing around so it's so nice to be able to see it now. Boys eh?
Moogie wrote: Thanks all, glad you like it! I've now set it up to tell how you long until your interim goal :)

Maybe I'll tidy it all up a bit sometime and add in some calculations for weight & fat loss averages so it can tell you how long until those goals too!

Thanks Moogie - You are a :star:!!
25 posts Page 2 of 2