60 posts Page 1 of 4
It's my Fastiversary!
09 Aug 2013, 11:45
Re: It's my Fastiversary!
09 Aug 2013, 11:47
Congratulations.
09 Aug 2013, 11:48
Happy Fastiversary Moogie and congratulations!

And thanks for all the work you guys do here, you have actually changed my life.

:smile:
09 Aug 2013, 11:51
Happy Fastiversary Moogie!!!!!!!!!

many many happy returns :-)
09 Aug 2013, 11:55
Congratulations!! The change is really amazing and inspiring :-)
09 Aug 2013, 12:00
WoW Congratulations moogie you've done amazingly well :heart:
And you are an inspiration to us all :heart: :heart:
Good luck with reaching your goal :clover: Sue
09 Aug 2013, 12:11
Happy fastiversary and thank you for everything you have done to make this forum what it is :)

(and today is my wedding anniversary!)
09 Aug 2013, 12:12
Happy Fastiversary Moogie :like:

Thank you for all the work you people are doing on this site.

I am happy to have joined this forum and happy to have found this WOL.. it has changed my life - both!!! :victory:

Pia :heart:
09 Aug 2013, 12:22
You are wonderful and my inspiration and hero. This is the best forum ever too :0D
09 Aug 2013, 12:24
Many many thanks for the great work! You have made a great difference in improving the life of many people!
09 Aug 2013, 12:25
Congrats, Moogie! It's nice to know someone can stick to this for so long.
09 Aug 2013, 12:29
Well done Moogie, so impressed, and great blog about your past year. 20 kilos is a massive loss from 86, you must feel great.

After only 15 weeks I could relate to most of your discoveries (except still not fond of water!) and for me too it has changed how I feel about food.

Huge thanks to you for running the forum, it is a continual source of encouragement, information and inspiration. :smile:
09 Aug 2013, 12:35
Thank you so much for starting the forum, have made so many virtual friends. Who knew I could spend a few hours a week with an empty tummy and find it quite easy and fulfilling to be so mindful. Not me, that's for sure!

Congratulations on your first 5:2 52 as coined by Snorvey :like:
09 Aug 2013, 12:50
Congratulations Moogie! You're a real 5:2 Pioneer. Your blog is great, I love to read such inspirational stories.

Thanks so much for all your work with the forum, without it I and many others would nt still be here.
09 Aug 2013, 13:06
Congratulations to you! I am looking forward to your experiences over the next year in terms of maintenance (no pressure lol). I am not sure I would have stuck with 52 if it wasn't for this forum. This community is very powerful.
60 posts Page 1 of 4