The FastDay Forum

Forum News & Announcements

60 posts Page 4 of 4
Re: It's my Fastiversary!
10 Aug 2013, 02:30
Congratulations!!! And thank you for helping keep us motivated.
10 Aug 2013, 05:42
Congratulations, Moogie! Your before and after pictures are so impressive and your blog is wonderful!
10 Aug 2013, 06:02
Congrats moogie. You are amazing. Thanks for this forum!
10 Aug 2013, 06:13
Happy Fastiversay!!! :victory:
And thank you for this forum and all you support :lol:
xxxx
10 Aug 2013, 06:31
Moogie, that is a great blog! Happy Fastiversary! :)
10 Aug 2013, 07:13
A bit late but still....

BRAVO!! BRAVO !! BRAVO!!

Happy fastiversary :) you can be proud! And thank you so much for this amazing forum!!
10 Aug 2013, 22:07
Happy Fastiversary for yesterday!

Congrats on your amazing weight loss so far. I'm so pleased that you seem to have gained (or lost!) at least as much out of 5:2 as you have given to the rest of us.

I can only hope that I have lost as much as you by my fastiversary!
11 Aug 2013, 08:51
Am I last? Many congratulations on reaching your fastiversary! The difference between the before and after photos is spectacular! Like everyone else I can't thank you enough for setting up this forum. :heart: :heart:

3 months to go to my own fastiversary...
11 Aug 2013, 09:43
Can I join the rest in saying congrats and also thanks - I think this forum is a big part of helping people to stay motivated with this WOE - especially when it sometimes seems the weight loss is slow - I didn't seem to lose much in July and was getting a bit despondent but reading posts from people who had had the same and kept at it really helped. Also reading people's success stories (like yours) means that if we stick with it (lots of people get too impatient - inc me) it will work. Thanks again!
11 Aug 2013, 10:44
Congrats! :drink:
11 Aug 2013, 11:03
so you're Moogie! great to see you and read your awesome blog, thanks for all your work on this forum too. looking good :)
11 Aug 2013, 11:05
Fantastic, Moogie!! Congratulations x
Your 5:2 journey and this forum are inspirational.

This WOE has changed my life too but when I've had a wobble from time to time about my slow weight loss I come straight back on here and this forum has helped keep me on the straight and narrow. Thank you :-) xxx
11 Aug 2013, 11:08
Congratulations, Moogie! :o)
11 Aug 2013, 21:27

Hi Moogie!! Congratulations on your "Fastiversary" and thank you so much for all you do, from leading this amazing forum to your inspirational blog. You have done a marvelous job. I am so grateful and wish you even more success and happiness.

:victory:
11 Aug 2013, 22:36
Happy Fastiversary Moogie and Congrats on your weight loss so far. :like: You're looking FAB,

And thanks a mil for running this forum - awesome job!
60 posts Page 4 of 4