The FastDay Forum

Forum News & Announcements

17 posts Page 1 of 2
It's been ages since I've blogged, life's just been so busy in recent months - but at last I've finished for Christmas and have hammered out my top advice for fasting over the holidays :)

www.the52dietplan.com/tips-for-festive-fasters/
All excellent advice @Moogie :like: :like: Many thanks for the reminders! x :like:
Great blog entry Moogie. I think this info should be a sticky for the festive season so we have a constant reminder.
Thanks,excellent blog Moogie! Will be my Chrissy Bible!
Merry Fastmas everyone!
Thank you Moogie and Merry Christmas to you.
Some great reading there @moogie :like:

Thankyou for blogging a plan for all us 5/2 boys & girls :wink:
Looks like a plan to me.
Thank you @Moogie that's a helpful reminder that a) the festivities are temporary b) giving myself permission to relax during this time is OK!

I have been a little fearful of falling off the wagon over Christmas and/or being a martyr! I've got an all or nothing mindset (one of my weaknesses) that i'm trying to work on, and sometimes that takes somebody else putting things into perspective to keep me from falling into martyr-like thinking!!
@Moogie - great advice, as always - thank you Moogie. Happy Christmas and a healthy happy 2014 to you and your loved ones. x
Thank you Moogie for the very practical tips! :like: :star: :star:
Thanks to you & this forum I am looking forward to this Christmas 2 & 1/2 stone lighter than I was last Christmas :grin:

I hope you & your family have a very enjoyable Christmas & also a well deserved time of R & R after your busy year.
Margaret xx
Cheers Moogie - all really helpful. Thank you.
Yes, thanks Moogie, very helpful :)
Have a wonderful Christmas :D
Oh that's just what I needed...thanks @Moogie. I have planned to fast tomorrow (Sunday) and Monday but not confident that I'll be able to so it. At least now I won't feel guilty if I fail...well not to much!

HAPPY CHRISTMAS!! :heart:
So very helpful, thanks, Moogie!
Wonderful end of year & holidays to everyone.
17 posts Page 1 of 2