The FastDay Forum

Forum News & Announcements

28 posts Page 2 of 2
Sorry @caroreesAnd @moogie :heart:
I'm thick!!! Got email was looking in forum message box :shock:
Just found it where yes in email box!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock:
Erm ** cough ** @Sue.Q could it be an apology is owed to...a certain someone :?:

And @carorees nooooo i still havent got mine.. Am i no longer a member? :shock: :confused: ( psst can you take a look in Sue's account,she may have my message hidden there)
CandiceMarie wrote: Erm ** cough ** @Sue.Q could it be an apology is owed to...a certain someone :?:

And @carorees nooooo i still havent got mine.. Am i no longer a member? :shock: :confused: ( psst can you take a look in Sue's account,she may have my message hidden there)

Good idea @CandiceMarie we'll do a swop I'll resend your email you return both my awards deal?
Don't think you're banned yet!! but who knows very bad behaviour and all that good luck :clover: let me know!!!
Ohhhhh nooooo Missy,you may be Miss Marple, but I' m not falling for that old chestnut!
And if anyone is getting kicked off the forum, well lets just say no one likes a snitch! Includin Moogie! :lol: :lol:
Ps just thought. Sue..hope nobody reads all this and takes it seriously! :lol: X
Its all just in fun,folks :like: honest! X
We love each other really @gillymary But I've been without my awards far to long now I want them returning!!!
@Julianna Is also still missing her beautiful new photograph, any ideas on that one @CandiceMarie? :shock:
Yeah I know and was getting you were having a bit of fun
Its weird isn't it @Sue.Q, your awards, my avatar and my 'before and half way there' photos from the 'dissapointed or delighted' section disappeared around the same time. Spooky :shock: :shock: :shock: !! I emailed Moogie asking her if she could find them but haven't heard back. Thank you for the compliment on my avatar photo. I told Moogie that it was the first photo I liked of myself in 10 years since I put on weight.
Xxx julianna
Harumph...and i still havent had an email..i wonder if somehow i just deleted it by mistake :?:
Was there anything of vital importance in it that i really need to know? @carorees? :curse:
Ohhh @Sue.Q looks like at least one of your many awards are back in place! Tho not julianna's pic :(
Come on whoever it is,lets make a new and honest start and give Sue a break from her super sleuthing!
Its an amnesty,Return the missing stuff and we' ll let bygones be bygones! :like:
Thank-you @CandiceMarie :heart:
I knew you'd do the right thing during the amnesty just in time for our new look forum. :heart:
Just need Julianna to get all her lovely photographs back now to complete the look. :clover:
well excusez ~ moi Miss Marps,but i havent admitted to anything!
I think you had them under your bed all along..now come on,hand over Julianna's photo and we' ll say no more about the whole sorry story ...
28 posts Page 2 of 2