The FastDay Forum

Forum News & Announcements

28 posts Page 1 of 2
Hi all

Following on from Moogie's email to everyone the other day, I just wanted to clarify that you don't need to reset your forum password until the new look forum arrives. When we officially become FastDay (as detailed here: news-f17/exciting-news-for-the-forum-t11040.html) you will find that when you access the forum (in your usual way) it will automatically prompt you to reset your password. All you will have to do is to enter your email address and then you will receive an email with a link to reset the password. Just click on the link and when it opens in your browser, enter your password (it doesn't even have to be a new one) and confirm it, then you'll be good to go.

I know you can't wait for the new look forum but just hold on a bit longer OK? ;-)

Hope that clears things up!
@carorees
I have worked out why I haven't had an email about changes and altered my settings accordingly. Does it matter or do I just follow instructions.
(for some reason I had blocked admin emails-no idea why!)
Merlin wrote: @carorees
I have worked out why I haven't had an email about changes and altered my settings accordingly. Does it matter or do I just follow instructions.

Nope, doesn't matter at all. When the new look forum launches all will become clear and you just have to follow the instructions...very easy.
Merlin wrote: @carorees

Didn't think that was the reason but I've received no explanatory email from moogie don't think I've blocked her coz she's messaged me about not finding my awards will just check it now :shock:
I didnt get an email from Moogie :0( xx
I didn't get an email either? I'll do my password when required though :)
Possibly in your junk/spam folders?
No Penny @PennyForthem :confused: ive got junk in my trunk but not on my ipad! :confused:

Mad mad mad storm here..! How bout by you Penz? X
Nope!!! Nowhere to be found for me :shock:
This is one you can't pin on me @Sue.Q ....coz i' m a victim too!
Is Moogie culling us :confused: gettin rid of members she doesnt like :doh:
Hmmm the plot thickens.........
CandiceMarie wrote: This is one you can't pin on me @Sue.Q ....coz i' m a victim too!
Hmmm the plot thickens.........

Or so you'd like us to believe @CandiceMarie hiding behind that " I'm a victim too!" :shock: :shock: :shock:
You're still top suspect and @moogie is on my case looking for the culprit who nicked both my awards!!
Keep looking behind you :bugeyes: :shock:
CandiceMarie wrote: No Penny @PennyForthem :confused: ive got junk in my trunk but not on my ipad! :confused:

Mad mad mad storm here..! How bout by you Penz? X

Same here @candicemarie. Lots of thunder and lightning; spectacular!
Big thunderstorm here too , by the bonnie banks of the River Clyde . Quite scary ! The irony is , we missed out on the heat wave they've been having down south and have just had a wet, windy weekend . Beginning to wonder if spring will ever arrive . . . . . . .
@pennyforthem when you said " same here" i thought you meant junk in YOUR trunk but i know thats not the case,in your case ..or erm,trunk :lol: :lol:
Seems to be storms galore..@Goldilox has one..even tho she lives in a woodland cottagewith those bears! Hope the big bad wolf doesnt come and blow yr house down Goldi! X
And Bobz @Bobshouse says its stormy in France!

@Sue.Q i' m shaking my head,and can only say,You Know Your Own Tricks Best! :razz:
Nice to know someone's thinking on me , CandiceMarie ! The storm's gradually abating but still some loud bangs overhead and the lights keep dipping - have looked out candles just in case .

Lots of cuddly teddies here to keep me company ( courtesy of my granddaughter ) but had forgotten about the BIg Bad Wolf - yikes! Think I'll go to bed now and put the earplugs in - they call this the "ostrich approach " . . . . . . goodnight all !

Goldilox. x
28 posts Page 1 of 2