The FastDay Forum

Forum News & Announcements

31 posts Page 2 of 3

Before you signed up here, did you know what TDEE is?

Poll ended at 10 Jul 2014, 15:04

Yes
22%
No
78%
I'm a member but still don't know what TDEE is!
No votes
Total votes : 27

No
No, not by that name; but I was aware that maintaining a steady weight, not losing or gaining, involved a certain caloric intake level, based on activity level, among other things.

The concept of a gas tank was involved--that it was necessary to fill up the tank on a regular basis with an amount equal to the amount expended in order to maintain a steady weight.

But the term TDEE--no.
Yes

Because I signed up to the official 5:2 site before this one
Considering my BMI was over 40, I clearly had not idea what a TDEE was ;-)
No from me too
Sorry, I missed the poll too.

Yes, I knew about it after years of calorie counting and reading up on various health/nutrition articals. Didn't do me any good though :oops: I still ate too much and gained weight that I moaned was impossible to lose - until 5:2 for which I will be forever grateful.
No and I missed this !
I missed this too. It was a no from me.
No
No. Do now though! :)
31 posts Page 2 of 3