The FastDay Forum

Forum News & Announcements

31 posts Page 1 of 3

Before you signed up here, did you know what TDEE is?

Poll ended at 10 Jul 2014, 15:04

Yes
22%
No
78%
I'm a member but still don't know what TDEE is!
No votes
Total votes : 27

Hi all, and sorry my time here seems so minimal of late, life just seems so busy and it's all I can do to keep up with work and a bit of site development/brainstorming in the few 'good' hours I muster each day. (Nonetheless my health does seem to slowly still be improving, despite the setbacks of day to day life!)

Anyway, long story short. We want to try to encourage more of our many visitors/lurkers to sign up. At the moment we just have a box at the bottom of the main site pages inviting them to sign up because it's free. But that doesn't say a lot does it? There's so much more to being a member and we want to highlight the benefits of signing up.

We've got a few short 'blurbs' (as I call them!) outlining the benefits of membership, our three key ones being the forum, the tracker and a new tool which we hope to have ready soon. It would be giant help if you could take a moment just to vote in this poll.

This poll is a bit different than the other two... just a yes or no answer will do for now, thanks!

Thankies! :like:
no
No

Sorry @MoogieI keep missing these polls and I have a feeling they're important.
no
sorry missed it yesterday
No I didn't
No
No, I didn't know about it beforehand.
No from me
31 posts Page 1 of 3