The FastDay Forum

Forum News & Announcements

28 posts Page 2 of 2
Great news that you're finally moving at last! Hope all goes well and you settle into your new home really quickly.

:clover: :like:
All fingers are crossed for you - hope it goes smoothly!

:snail: :snail: :snail: :snail: :snail:

:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:
Ooh @moogie, serious "you" time required.

Don't worry about us, @carorees is gonna look after us just fine :like:

Looking forward to hearing how well you're settling in xxx
Yeh, happy and loving move time, enjoy! We will still be here, reading, watching and talking madly and dearly as we do........................ Lizzie
Hope the move goes well and good luck in your new home :clover: . Moving house is lots of hard work but is very exciting!
Good luck moving, Hope you make many happy memories in your new home.
I realise you won't see this until later, but hope the moves goes smoothly and that you don't have to live with boxes for too long! Wishing you a happy life in your new home :)
Your moving day has finally come around & I hope it goes smoothly for you. Don't forget a bottle of wine to toast your new home :smile: :booze: & take well deserved time for yourself.
Just seen this @moogie good luck getting settled. I'll check in again after that date x
Good luck with your move :clover: wishing you an easy transition to your new place x
good luck with the move, hope all goes smooth! :D
Thanks everyone for the well-wishes :) Moving day was dry & calm, which was something of a miracle considering how it has been down here for the most part.

As planned, we were connected up to the web again yesterday afternoon - which was sweet relief after no wifi access or anything from the new house!

I would have dropped by right away to start catching up, but yesterday's wind did some damage to our roof and I had to get our builder out to do some emergency repairs - it all got a bit stressful!

I'll be catching up with my messages etc over the coming days, thanks for your patience with me.

All those days without internet access proved to be quite useful as it gave us no excuse for not unpacking. As a result, there are only a handful of boxes left (waiting for some more furniture to arrive for us to load with the books/dvds etc) aside from the stuff in the garage - which Rich will deal with on account of potential 8-legged residents ;)

It's so good to be back online and here with you all again. I've not fasted for a couple of weeks as I got horribly stressed just before the move, resulting in panic attacks (never had them before) and having to get some medication! I felt it would be unwise to physically stress by body during this time, but I intend to start fasting again next week as things are calming down now. Sadly, the meds meant I was unable to celebrate the move with a glass of wine, but I'm looking forward to a meal out tomorrow, a drinks or two and then a much needed weekend to relax :)

Big thanks to Caro & the rest of the team for holding the fort! Hope there have been no major issues.
A very big welcome back Moogi, hope you are nearly back to normality.....AND A BIG TBANK YOU for getting me back on the forum, I dont know what happened to make me zapped but Im verg pleased to be back.....I need my daily dose of "fastdiet".......Long may you reign..:-D:-D:-D
28 posts Page 2 of 2