The FastDay Forum

Forum News & Announcements

28 posts Page 1 of 2
Hi all,

Just a very quick message as I'm up to my eyeballs with boxes at the moment. Tomorrow is the day of the house move and there's still a lot of prep work & packing to do.

My apologies to those of you who have messaged/emailed regarding Progress Tracker amendments etc, very sorry but these will have to wait until after my move and when I'm back online. It looks as though I will be reconnected Wednesday 12th February, however if I can find a wifi hotspot to use in the meanwhile I'll do my best to help out where I can.

Any major issues with the new server please feel free to let @carorees know (sorry to dump you in it Caro!) and she can relay them on to the server tech guys.

I hadn't planned for the house move and server move to fall quite so close together as they have done, I was due to move house weeks ago but dates kept getting pushed and well this is just how things worked out!

Hope you can bear with me during this busy spell. I trust you'll all be good for our lovely staffers and that you'll welcome our new recruits as always!

take care, back on as and when I can :)
Moogie
No problem @Moogie, I'll liaise with the tech guys...they seem quite friendly despite my lack of technical knowledge!

Lots of luck with your move!
:clover: :clover: :clover: :clover: :clover:
I'm sure you'll be feeling really revitalized once it's complete and you can enjoy settling into your new home. :cool:

:heart: :heart: :heart:
Caroline
All the very best with your move @Moogie and may your new home be all and more than you'd hoped for. xxx FatDog
Good luck with the move Moogie, and thanks for all the effort you put into this forum!
Hope the move goes smoothly, Moogie- remember to keep that kettle handy, with mugs, teabags and milk!!
Please, take care of what you need to and don't worry about us!! Everything you do for this forum is really great! You deserve to take care of your own life too! :)
Good luck with your move I know how stressful it can be.
Oh no we will be like lost sheep!
Good job we have @carorees to shepherd us along
Good luck with the move moogie! X x
:clover: Good Luck with your house move @moogie you will be very busy for a few days or more you just return when you're able to do so :heart: Enjoy your new home. :heart:
Happy moving @Moogie! :car: :coffee: I'll put the kettle on!
Good luck with the house move, hope it all goes smoothly. We will still be here when you get sorted :) x
Good luck with the move, @Moogie. :clover: I'm sure that it will be lovely to be finally settled into your new home - even if it does take a few days or even weeks. We will all just have to be very sensible and not bother Caroline too much! :smile:
At last, space to live and work for you both. Hope the move goes well {{{+}} and hugs to help with the inevitable stress of it all.
Welcome home x
Best wishes for your moving day. Hope your feline friends cope too. :heart:
good luck with the move. Hope it goes well and you get settled quickly x
28 posts Page 1 of 2