The FastDay Forum

Forum News & Announcements

28 posts Page 2 of 2
Re: New server ordered :)
04 May 2013, 21:08
Looks like we're back online on the new server now, thanks for bearing with me :)
04 May 2013, 21:27
Woohoo!! Super fast new server!! :victory:

Thanks for all your hard work Moogie!! :worship:
04 May 2013, 22:58
Congratulations on a really quick change over
05 May 2013, 01:08
janeg wrote: oooh, is this exciting? Sounds as though it should be. Forum needing to shut for a day? *sucks in through the teeth* this could cause anxiety to forum addicts ...
and then we'll be back bigger and better - Yes?
we'll cope
it'll be fine
*looks for breathing exercises*

I practiced a different relaxing technique .. hit the bar! :grin: :drink: :booze: :beer: It's a "normal" food day.
05 May 2013, 12:46
Did it happen ? If so then it was totally seamless for me :)
05 May 2013, 12:52
Wow! Thank you Moogie - missed you all though!
x
05 May 2013, 15:56
Yay! Missed everyone today :D so glad we're back
05 May 2013, 16:07
Thank u!!! Forum is running lovely! I was a little lost yesterday but managed it, thanks to Britain's Got Talent and Britains Got MORE talent!!
05 May 2013, 16:54
Thanks Moogie - had a quiet panic when I saw the message yesterday - along with a few thousand others I'm sure :grin: All looking good again now - thank you for all your work on this forum, you're a rock x
05 May 2013, 20:51
Sorry for my absence, I was at a friend's house yesterday when the changeover happened, but hopped on their wifi to check all was working. Got home to find the changeover hadn't competed yet from my home connection (when a domain name moves it can take around 24 hours for the changes to be detected around the world - some pick it up right away, others take longer). My ISP still seems not to have picked up the change, so I'm currently using a WiFi hotspot to check in on things!

A few users are still being directed to the old server, this should all finish changing over soon though! Meanwhile I've set things up so at least the forum can be browsed on the old server, so good can still read and find info.

Hope things have been running smoothly here. Will aim to catch up with my messages and tracker change requests in the morning! Sorry for the delay.
07 May 2013, 00:01
Thank you for all your hard work Moogie you really are a special person!!
I have not been concentrating on the diet for three weeks as I have been unwell and due to losing my mum, have had to sort out her flat, my emotions are all over the place but am going to get back on track this week. Xx
07 May 2013, 06:27
Hang in there Tdstephens60 and be kind to yourself. Thinking of you at this difficult time and come on the boards any time for a chat
07 May 2013, 06:35
All looking good, Moogie. Thanks for doing this for us all x
28 posts Page 2 of 2