The FastDay Forum

Forum News & Announcements

26 posts Page 2 of 2
Had to leave a message for the ActiDerm chap in the end - he did say at the time that he's often very busy but always calls back - so hope to hear from him after the bank holiday to arrange your kits :)
Has everyone selected received their kits yet? I know at least one user has!
I have and I'm waiting to see how things go, I've done it twice so, watch this space and thank you Moogie,

Ballerina x
Yep! Not started using it yet as I didn't want to do a wrap over my new (and still healing) tattoo on my hip :wink: Will start it in a week or so I think.

Ballerina how frequently are you using yours? x
I've done it twice and as I go on holiday a week tomorrow I plan to do it at least once more before I go. Its great fun, if you have an odd sense of humour, which I seem to have, :rotfl:

Ballerina x :heart:
I've got mine, I was away last week, but hoping to start it at the weekend. Very excited to see what happens!
Just popped my first review on my blog for this, got a small loss, but I did do it on my arms so I guess less to get removed from there!
Thanks Mrs Bod :) will have a read shortly!
@moogie I have my wrap on now as I type!
I shall review over the weekend when I get chance. Where is the best place to post it?
Cool beans Jenny, have fun! :) Make sure you keep nice and warm so the pores open up and absorb the goodness!

I'd suggest posting it in the non-diet chat forum or perhaps as a blog post?
Keep warm? Are you kidding? LOL I'm sweltering!!!
I'll start a topic in non-diet chat so more people will see it. Fingers crossed it works miracles, I'm going on holiday in 4 weeks and weightloss has been desperately slow lately.
26 posts Page 2 of 2