The FastDay Forum

Forum News & Announcements

5 posts Page 1 of 1
Thought it might be nice to have a page collecting together useful 5:2 diet links - blogs, communities, tools, videos etc. I've made a start on it here:

5:2 Diet Links

If you run a 5:2 site or blog - or if you can think of any other useful links for the page - please do reply with the URL and I'll try to add it on ASAP :)

Not sure where I'm going to add the link to the page yet, but I should get it a bit more full of links first I guess!
Looks fab! :grin:

(But you've got a typo here: "5:2 Fasting Discussion - at the MyFitnessPal Forum")
Looking good...ready to be placed on the page yet???
Got to fix that typo & decide on a place to put it - didn't have time today what with work and going to the supermarket tonight. About ready to switch the machine off for today and head off to bed to be honest! But glad folks like the look of it as it is. Hopefully will get some more blogs/personal 5:2 sites suggested soon too!
It looks good :smile:

The only thing thats missing is a way to inform you of dead links

Links get out of date fairly quickly; if there is a way to inform you from the page most people will.
5 posts Page 1 of 1