The FastDay Forum

Forum News & Announcements

47 posts Page 4 of 4
Moogie, it was the days BEFORE a fast day that I had a problem with. I wanted to eat all that I wouldn't be able to eat tomorrow. But it went away pretty soon and everything went back to normal.

BTW, I think that all this misunderstanding regarding the TDEE, eating normally, not counting calories etc is the root to the problem of obesity increasing.
When Dr M said "eat whatever you like" he didn't have in mind that someone would eat a pizza, two burgers, 6 chocolates, 4 packets of crisps and a kilo of ice cream just for dinner. I'm sure that he thought of people eating sensible quantities of food for most of the time. Don't get me wrong, we all eat a lot once in a while but I'm sure that Dr M had that in mind, and not eating a lot day in day out.
Hi Moogie,
I have got a publishing business and issue a very small local newspaper (1500 circulation) for the small area in West Hove, Brighton and Hove, East Sussex. I do usually charge for press release, but print out free too depending on publishing space availability. Please do send me the press release (in full) to the email I have supplied with my registration and I will be happy to put an article hopefully ASAP. The next edition I will be working on is August/September 2013 and will be out of print end of July. Link to the last June/July 2013 edition is http://www.thescroll.co.uk/PDFs/June%20 ... %20web.pdf. Good luck with the bigger newspapers too. Rali
47 posts Page 4 of 4