The FastDay Forum

Resources & Links

4 posts Page 1 of 1
at least 5:2 was not claimed to be a fad diet

Australian newspaper article a few weeks back

http://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/diet-an ... 2uoki.html

We're obviously obsessed with diets, with Australians spending anywhere between $640 million and $790 million each year on supplements, food and diet counselling, according to reports.

Compared with Australia's rising statistics on obesity, it's money ill spent. The Bureau of Statistics suggests that our body mass index – a highly controversial measurement of health based on height and weight – rates are climbing steadily. According to ABS data, 70.3 per cent of men and 55.7 per cent of women measured as either overweight or obese.

someone should tell Amy about 5:2 and Intermittent fasting
No but she does mention 'that time when I used to fast for a few days'.. :/
ahh i missed that. It probably was some full fast liquid detox thing she did that couldnt be sustained unlike what I and i guess many do here

- you can eat something on your fast
- its not on consecutive days
- we have a great forum like this to share ideas and give each other moral support
- lots of resources and books to guide us
that is very true :D
I thought maybe she was just sneakily 'having a dig' at our WOL!
4 posts Page 1 of 1