The FastDay Forum

Suggestion Box

6 posts Page 1 of 1
Journal
20 Feb 2013, 11:50
Hi is there anywhere on the site that allows to write a journal with the option for it to be private or open?, If not would it be possible to have one if there is enough interest in the idea?,Thanks
Re: Journal
20 Feb 2013, 16:35
Moving this to the suggestions box for you so Moogie can take a look and see if it can be arranged...
20 Feb 2013, 16:49
Thanks for the suggestion, I've found a Blog addition I may be able to install on the forums, but I'm not sure if it allows for private blogs. I'll try to read up on it a bit more when I get the chance, at the moment the tracker updates are my priority followed by a new recipes system (maybe!).
04 Mar 2013, 18:05
I've just finished installing a user blog addon to the forum :)

I need to do a little tweaking to the layout I think & need to check through the settings, but hope to make it available to users in the next day or so!
04 Mar 2013, 18:29
Sorry about any errors here & there while I tinker >.<;;
10 Mar 2013, 17:00
Just wanted to say this has not been forgotten, it's just been a very busy week with not much time for tinkering here.
The blog/journal system should be almost ready to launch, hopefully sometime this week :)
6 posts Page 1 of 1