The FastDay Forum

Suggestion Box

3 posts Page 1 of 1
Links
26 Feb 2013, 22:04
Hi everyone,

I've been searching for the TDEE link that's supposed to be in the FAQ, however I can't find it in user menu FAQ or the FAQ sub-forum. I did google a TDEE yesterday just so I can get the results after I couldn't find it yesterday.

I'd just like to suggest a dedicated links page, it would be nice if it was at the top next to FAQ, or whatever.

I think there are quite a lot of articles, websites, calculators etc people link to quite a lot, so if might be a good idea to have them all in one place with a little explanation of what lies behind each link.

Or maybe I've just missed the TDEE link staring me in the face on the FAQ ha ha.
Re: Links
26 Feb 2013, 22:15
There are links in the answer to the question "what if I'm not average?" And in the essential links thread in the frequently asked questions board.
Re: Links
26 Feb 2013, 22:37
Thanks,

Just found the links page in the 'resources' sub-forum.
3 posts Page 1 of 1