The FastDay Forum

Suggestion Box

7 posts Page 1 of 1
If you were exercising regularly, would this not mean that some people may gain weight on the 5:2 or remain the same weight? In which case, should we be tracking our inch loss as well? Would there be any way to incorporate this into the progress tracker? :idea:
Yes and yes, there is already. Are you not entering your waist measurements? Or did you mean more than just waist? I think that would be such a huge amount of data. However, if you want more data extracted from the progress tracker I expect that would be possible. Moogie is the one to ask though.

I'm moving this thread to suggestions so that Moogie will spot it!
Thank you! Yes, I was just thinking the normal ones, waist, hips, bust, thigh and upper arm. That's what I used to measure in the days when I used to hammer my Jillian Michaels dvds! :)
I can add some more measurements in if there is demand for them :)
At the moment however my priority is to recode some parts of the tracker to make it run more quickly & to spare the server a bit of brainpower (it has fallen over a couple of times recently - honestly I never thought so many people would be using this!).
I think it's brilliant, I love keeping track of things when I'm trying to reach a goal, it's such a great way to get motivated. I'm really glad I came across this website :)
I would love the added measurements, sometimes my tummy doesn't want to shrink.as quickly as other places. I need the more immediate results of inches lost SOMEWHERE on my body to feel like I'm progressing.
It would be a great idea if you're able to, Moogie. I've been keeping track of my hips and an upper arm and top of a thigh! Old WW habits die hard. :dazed:
7 posts Page 1 of 1