The FastDay Forum

Suggestion Box

8 posts Page 1 of 1
I noticed that the global announcements that show at the top of each board do not also appear on the board index.

Could we have some kind of super-sticky for those really important threads? I am thinking in particular that the answers to some questions that are often asked by members who are not familiar with the site could be highlighted in this way as well as threads that we would like to draw people's attention to. Some examples would be the 'why do the scales show an increase when I've been so good' thread, the 'essential links' thread, the '5:2 and diet books' thread, and perhaps the inspirational stories thread.
I'll have a look into whether globals can be included on the index page by way of some modifications. Otherwise I'd suggest a forum at the top of the list which is called somehting like 'Newbies look here first!' and we put a bunch of important topics there - and the globals will be listed too of course.
I reached my target weight yesterday, woohoo, am I a happy bunny? so I thought it might be nice if there was a Global announcements where over the top happy people like me could post our success as an incentive to those who are still on the way.

I rejuvenate on Mondays and Thursday and still plan to fast but with more calories on my fast days.
Well done Ballerina.
I wonder if you are the first forum member to reach your target, and move onto maintenance?
You realize we'll all be coming to pick your brains now. Lol.
Congratulations.
Ballerina wrote: I reached my target weight yesterday, woohoo, am I a happy bunny? so I thought it might be nice if there was a Global announcements where over the top happy people like me could post our success as an incentive to those who are still on the way.

I rejuvenate on Mondays and Thursday and still plan to fast but with more calories on my fast days.

Well done Ballerina, that's amazing! :grin:

If you want to write your story - what you did, how you found it, the benefits, how long it took you - we can add it to the Inspirational Stories thread. :)
Well Done! I agree with Jemima, I would love to read more details of you weight loss, Ballerina, I find it really inspiring reading success stories.
Hi everyone,

Thank you all for your kind thoughts and yes I will write a, hope not too long and boring, account of how it worked for me so watch this space and keep going, it is wonderful,

Ballerina x

I rejuvenate on Mondays and Thursdays
Thanks Ballerina, I've moved your great story to the inspirational stories thread :D
8 posts Page 1 of 1