The FastDay Forum

Suggestion Box

26 posts Page 1 of 2
Like us on Facebook!
07 Mar 2013, 18:37
http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-52-Fa ... 5620598252

Thought if I started up a Facebook page it might help spread the word a bit about the forums and help more people find their way here :)

Will at some point add a proper Like button to the site, meanwhile feel free to go along to the Facebook page & like it :D

Fasting today... time for dinner now!
Re: Like us on Facebook!
07 Mar 2013, 19:18
Done!
07 Mar 2013, 19:23
Another done!
07 Mar 2013, 19:24
A great idea!

(But maybe not for those of us 5:2ing in secret! ;) )
07 Mar 2013, 19:51
Also liked
07 Mar 2013, 20:03
Done
08 Mar 2013, 08:57
I don't use Facebook due to past bad experiences, but what about Google+?
08 Mar 2013, 09:52
Indeed, I plan to add buttons along the top or bottom somewhere to like the forums on facebook, google+, twitter, pinterest etc :) Just haven't had time yet!

Got to pop out this morning then loads of work on this avo and company this evening. Visiting the Grandma-in-law tomorrow so here's hoping for some time to do some dev on Sunday! Where does the time go eh? Well, I can't complain, the quicker time goes the quicker I seem to lose the weight ;)
09 Mar 2013, 16:03
Done :smile:
26 posts Page 1 of 2