The FastDay Forum

Suggestion Box

17 posts Page 1 of 2
Well, this place is certainly growing more quickly than I ever imagined - and it's so wonderful to have more and more international 5:2ers joining us!

We already have a team of forum staff which is predominantly British, but also a lovely American lady :) ... but it looks like we could use a couple more hands if possible.

So, if anyone here is based outside of Europe (ideally in the US/Canada, Australia/NZ/Tasmania or the far east) and would like to help out with looking after the forums, please volunteer here!

No experience needed, it's all quite straight forward. The main task is to approve the first post of new members just to make sure we keep the spammers out! That aside, the occasional locking or moving of a topic is about all that's needed. Thankfully things have been pretty peaceful here.

So, any volunteers?! :)
I can if it's any use. I'm in GMT+4 might not be far enough away though!
Always happy to help, but am in UK.
Me, me, me! :grin:

Oh. :(
I can always help out too, I am 2 hours plus UK time =)
Jemima wrote: Me, me, me! :grin:

:lol: :lol:

You could always move to Australia for the benefit of the forum!
Hi- I am only new- but I'd be happy to help out- I am in Oz (btw it is very funny that you put Australia/NZ/Tasmania- since Tasmania is a state of Australia- but we call it "The forgotten State...) Richard Glover- one of our lovely and popular radio announcers, has just announced he is on this diet- and the Horizons show is soon to air here- it's the first we have heard of it, so I imagine the popularity is just about to build here!
carorees wrote:
Jemima wrote: Me, me, me! :grin:

:lol: :lol:

You could always move to Australia for the benefit of the forum!

Hmmm...what's the relocation package like? :?:
I live in Tassie and work in WA and would be happy to help out.
Happy to be involved in Australia. I check in here several times per day. Let me know what I need to do.
I'm just new too so totally understand any reluctance, but I'm -6 GMT, Central time zone in the US.
Keep me in mind if you ever do need any more help in GB. I have been a press officer for a club and won a national award for it. Like writing. Retired and have the time to spare.
Thanks to all of you for volunteering! For now I'd like to add Janet, Debs and Pilchards to the team, but add the site grows we'll certainly be needing a few more of you on board :)
I'm in Newfoundland, Canada. NL time is 1 1/2 hours ahead of EST time. If you think I can be of assistance then please let me know. :)
Thanks MGM - we could well do with some more mods from your neck of the woods so will give you a shout when I've had a word with the other staffers :)
17 posts Page 1 of 2