The FastDay Forum

Suggestion Box

8 posts Page 1 of 1
Watch button
16 Apr 2013, 11:01
it would be really good if it was easier to watch or follow a post even if we havent commented on it. Hope this makes sense :confused:
Re: Watch button
16 Apr 2013, 12:14
There's a link at the bottom of each topic/forum page "subscribe topic" which allows you to be notified of replies to that topic, whether you've posted or not. There's also "bookmark topic" which adds it to a saved list of topics in your profile (no notifications for this, just allows you to easily find the topic again).
16 Apr 2013, 12:15
oh ok, ooops
16 Apr 2013, 16:39
Moogie wrote: There's a link at the bottom of each topic/forum page "subscribe topic" which allows you to be notified of replies to that topic, whether you've posted or not. There's also "bookmark topic" which adds it to a saved list of topics in your profile (no notifications for this, just allows you to easily find the topic again).

I tried bookmarking some topics but I can't find the bookmarks I've saved...I looked in View my profile and User control panel but don't see them?
16 Apr 2013, 17:46
They should be under the main overview page of your UCP, under 'manage bookmarks' :)
16 Apr 2013, 17:50
Moogie, I love it that you are so savvy when it comes to technology!!!
16 Apr 2013, 19:07
Great! I'll bookmark that page in my browser I think so I can find stuff I need to link to when answering those questions that come up time and again. Bookmark the bookmarks!! :lol:
17 Apr 2013, 12:41
Haha, nice one Caro!

TML: I'm not *that* savvy, but I guess I've got a bit of experience :)
8 posts Page 1 of 1