The FastDay Forum

Suggestion Box

16 posts Page 1 of 2
Where's Dominic?
25 Oct 2013, 15:55
Didn't know where else to put this. Sorry :oops:

Where's Dominic (the mod) these days? I used to love having a good old flirt with him but haven't seen him in donkeys!
Re: Where's Dominic?
25 Oct 2013, 15:58
I'd like to know too :frown: Miss you @Dominic @PhilT @Old nog and others
25 Oct 2013, 16:53
I was thinking the other day how the dynamic of the forum has changed, even since the summer when I joined.
25 Oct 2013, 17:01
Hi Pip,I hardly know Dominic being fairly new on here but am grateful for his instructions how to add an avatar!
forums do change over time as people come and go,others dip in and out..as Carie has said.
I have been on a spiritual forum for over five years,and that has changed beyond recognition..not only many people disappeared and many many others joining,the whole ambience of it has changed
Thus forum seems so warm and welcoming and people here are so generous,i hope it stays the same for a looooooooong time! :like: :clover: :heart:
25 Oct 2013, 17:08
I also read Dominic's helpful advice even though I don't know him still being newish. Speaking of those we have not heard of for a while. Where is @puny?
25 Oct 2013, 17:44
Yes, I miss Dominic and the rest too! I wonder if @Moogie could email him/them?
25 Oct 2013, 18:06
And pinchypops
25 Oct 2013, 20:49
carieoates wrote: And pinchypops
she has been around the last day or two
25 Oct 2013, 20:51
Miss you too :(
26 Oct 2013, 00:05
I was just thinking yesterday how I missed Dominic Phit and Old Nog. It is very selfish to want to keep them captive but they have left a very large hole in the forum. boo hoo.
29 Oct 2013, 13:15
I know Dominic was reluctant to become a moderator initially because he had a busy spell approaching in life (work, I'm guessing) - which may well be what we seem to have temporarily lost him to. I'm sure he'll be back and I'll drop him a line if I can :)
15 Nov 2013, 13:36
Moogie wrote: I know Dominic was reluctant to become a moderator initially because he had a busy spell approaching in life (work, I'm guessing) - which may well be what we seem to have temporarily lost him to. I'm sure he'll be back and I'll drop him a line if I can :)

I hope so. I PMed him. Have you emailed?
18 Nov 2013, 17:16
Actually I heard back from him at the weekend, he's fine - just very busy! He hopes we're all well and promises he'll drop in as soon as he can :)
19 Nov 2013, 04:53
Thanks for letting us know he is ok Moogie. I guess as with all things people come and go and some of us just keep hanging around :heart: :grin: :grin: :grin:
16 posts Page 1 of 2