The FastDay Forum

Delighted or Disappointed?

50 posts Page 2 of 4
Congratulations on such a wonderful year of sharing and losing (weight) and gaining (self esteem), you inspire me onwards to better times x
Thanks for sharing julianna! What a fantastic achievement in a year - and the year ahead is sure to be just as wonderful for you. You're inspirational! :victory:
Love your post Julianna. I felt you were telling my story. Congrats on your success this past year and best wishes for the next.
well done on the downhill journey to
bettter health and happiness.
God bless your Dodtor too.
Its good when they are on board.
tenshi
Take a bow, Julianna, for such and inspiring story, which encompasses all that's brilliant about the WOE and our little community. Thanks for sharing.
:like: :heart:
Julianna, thank you so much for sharing your amazing story, you have no idea the hope & optimism it inspires. Thanks too, for the personal encouragement you have provided since I began here. I will read this post often to remind me of the outcomes sticking with this WoE brings. Have a wonderful rest of the journey & continued success. :victory:
@juliannaIt is stories like yours that motivate everyone but particularly the larger amongst us who have a long slow journey to make - it is doable. Thank you for your post
Thank you so much @julianna for sharing your fasting story - what an inspiration you are! I loved reading your post and like many, could totally identify with you.

You are a star! Am full of renewed enthusiasm now after reading your story.....xx

:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:
Happy fastiversay Julianna x
Congratulations and well done on your achievements!!!
I had a lump in my throat reading your post but its all worth it thanks for the inspiration xxxx
I just love reading success stories, and yours is certainly that! Well done!
Well done @julianna :heart: :victory:

I absolutely loved reading your story - so inspirational! Thank you :like: :heart:
Thank you everyone for your kind replies.what lovely messages to wake up to. Have a lovely day/night.
Xxx Julianna.
An amazing journey and so exciting for you for now and the future as you are still committed to this way of life! Congratulations truly inspiring! X
Great story, well written and very inspirational. :like:
Hi @julianna, I've added your photos to the first post for you & set up your avatar :) Thought I'd post it here so I can tag you to let you know and in doing so bump your post so others can see the lovely new photos! Well done you!
50 posts Page 2 of 4