Saturday
4%
Sunday
No votes
I do ADF (alternate day fasting)
2%
I vary my days each week
6%
Every day (feeding window, eg 16:8, Fast5 etc)
2%
Total votes : 54

I think Mondays & Thursdays are ideal fasting days - Monday to atone for the excesses of the weekend (!) and Thursday as advance penance for what is about to happen over the weekend....

Life is rarely that straightforward though! I enjoy being able to mix it up/swap my days when necessary, but I would prefer it if could guarantee to myself that I would always do Monday/Thursday....as I like routine! I am not keen on fasting over a weekend and because of that, there often don't seem to be many options if you waver! I only managed one fast this week (Thurs) - & by the time it had been done, I was telling myself "oh shame, there aren't enough days left in the week!"....so haven't done another.

Just goes to show that mental strength is a key component to success......

:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:
I fast Monday and Wednesday. Monday because after the weekend I can do with a rest from food and it is easy. Wednesday because can't do Tuesday (consecutive days ) or Thursday to Sunday (usually sociable days).
Monday fast day is statistically significant! :-)
I used to always do Mon and Thurs for same reasons as given by others - Mon is a repair after the weekend, and Thurs splits the week nicely and is my cleaning day so keeps me busy all morning - and generally do that now - so ticked that option.

But I do vary it quite often. Saturday is an easy day for me to fast, as am busy til mid afternoon, so use that as an alternative or extra. Otherwise may change Thurs to Wed or Fri. Usually don't move from Monday tho. :)
Don't forget to vote guys, just one day left! It only takes a moment :)
Monday and Thursday because it was suggested in the book and I started that way and haven't felt the need to do anything different . Monday starts the week, Thursday is a work day and sets me up for my weekend which starts on Friday. So it works.
My 'normal' week is Mon and Thurs fasts which is what I have voted for - but if something crops up for one of those days, I enjoy the freedom to change one or other - or both! - and occasionally to add in a fasting Saturday if I'm on my own during the day that day and feel the need for an extra 'boost'.
I was surprised only 2% claimed the feeding window as I thought it was more popular in this forum group.
Mon & Thurs. I'm having dinner at lunch time and lunch at about 5pm to give me enough energy to do a gym session afterwards
24 posts Page 2 of 2